Forum Discussion

isabellelabadie
Practitioner II
2 years ago

NPS

Do you utilize Braze simple surveys for NPS or do you use a different tool and why?

DavidO
    Strategist II

I have used simple surveys in the past but now use a custom in-app message that replaces all the responses to emojis. You could argue it's not 'strictly' NPS but it has been more effective across our multiple-language audience base without the need for translation.

• I think it depends on the urgency. If you need to launch something today, then Braze simple surveys can definitely get the job done. All the responses will be stored as a custom attribute, and you can retarget based on those, or possibly even send it back to your internal database with a webhook.

Allan

• Hey isabellelabadie,

we're using a custom HTML in-app message for the NPS survey. The response can be stored in a custom attribute or sent to external platforms. We're tracking them in Amplitude and a Google Sheets spreadsheet :). Let me know if you want more information here.

Best,

Max

Rodrigo_Sajoux

Hey Max, does your HTML in-app also includes a user text input? 
      We are thinking on 2 questions: 

On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend Storybook to a friend or colleague?”

What is the primary reason for your score? --> Optional for users who want to write feedback